Terms & Conditions
Binpro Solutions provides products, software, and manpower Services (collectively, hereinafter referred to as “SERVICES”) subject to any customer’s or buyer’s (hereafter referred to as “CLIENT”) acceptance of and compliance with the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) and the terms and conditions of the Service Level Assurance Agreement (hereafter referred to as “SLA”) outlined below:
- The Terms of the Agreement will commence on the date the Client enrolled for our Services and will end when terminated by either party following the Terms and SLA.
- Binpro Solutions has the authority to use its identifying mark which might come in the form of a Logo, Design, URL, or any type of brand identity to all websites produced from here and it will come into force without any consent of its customers or clients.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
- Binpro Solutions may provide the Client with one or more services, including but not limited to, the following: Website Design & Development and affiliated products/services, Internet Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Content Development, and/ or Maintenance and Support Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the Services shall be considered to be part of the Services. Binpro Solutions reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof), based on non-cooperation, non-payment, or unwanted delay from the client, at any time, without notice. Client expressly agrees that Client, or any related third party, shall not hold Binpro Solutions or its suppliers liable for any losses, damages, or consequences whatsoever from such modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
- To access Binpro Solutions Services or Binpro Solutions Websites Client may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. By accepting these terms & conditions, the Client hereby acknowledges that all the information provided by the Client will be correct, current, and complete. If Binpro believes the information that the Client has provided is not correct, current, or complete, Binpro has the right to refuse Client access to any Binpro Websites or Services or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend the Client’s account at any time.
- Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE:
- Binpro hereby declares that The Company has the sole right to change or remove the website (temporarily or permanently) or any part of it at any time, without notice. Binpro Solutions shall not be liable to anyone (Client, third-party vendor, or user) for any such changes or removal.
DATABASE, E-COMMERCE & APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT:
- Binpro Solutions is not liable for any losses caused by any software that is created for the client. Though we take every care to ensure the products are accurate and error-free, the ultimate responsibility remains with the Client to ensure that all products and software are functioning properly before use.
- Where site and applications are developed on servers that are not provided by Binpro Solutions, the Client will be responsible to provide and/ or seek any information, support, additional software, and/ or cooperation relating to the server required for the application to be developed correctly. For developing large applications, the Client will be responsible for providing a suitable testing environment, identical to the Client’s final production environment.
- For any application or programming about a website developed by Binpro Solutions, the Client is expected to fully test them before making the same generally available for use. Binpro Solutions will endeavor but is not obliged to correct errors, “bugs” or other issues found in the website developed by us after the site is live to meet the standards of the site’s function outlined in the brief.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the design of the website and any other work done by us is error-free; however, Binpro Solutions will accept any responsibility for losses incurred because of the malfunction of the website or any part of it. Binpro will be the rightful owner of the web server, website, graphics, content, and any programming code until the Client pays all outstanding accounts in full. Any work done by Binpro will remain our property and copyright of Binpro Solutions unless otherwise agreed, and may be resold or commercially reproduced only with the permission of Binpro Solutions OPC Private Limited.
- Binpro Solutions will not be liable for any copyright infringements that are caused due to materials submitted by the client.
- Any additions to the brief where Binpro makes no charge will be done at the sole discretion of BInpro Solutions and for such additions, Binpro will not accept any responsibility to ensure that such additions are error-free. We reserve the right to charge the Client accordingly for any correction to these additions or further additions.
- Binpro will not be responsible for any loss of earnings, compensation, or costs incurred due to any work carried out by the Client, on behalf of the Client, or by any third-party agents appointed by the Client.
- Binpro Solutions is not liable for loss of earnings, compensation, or costs incurred because of the unavailability of the website, servers, software, or other material provided by its agents.
- Binpro Solutions OPC Private Limited owns or has the license to or is otherwise permitted by law to use the trademarks, copyright, and intellectual property rights of the site and its content including (but not limited to) the website design, graphics, text, source codes and all software connected with the website.
- By using these websites, you are agreeing to access the content only for your personal and non-commercial use and home use. You cannot download, copy, transmit, reproduce, store, distribute or sell the content without the prior and written consent of Binpro Solutions.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The website of Binpro is provided on an “AS AVAILABLE” and “AS IS” basis. Binpro, to the extent permitted by the law, is not responsible for any direct, indirect consequential damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of business, data, opportunity, and/ or profit) caused due to the use of the website.
- Binpro does not give warranty that the website’s functionality will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be rectified, and or that the website or server making it available is free of any virus or anything else that can be destructive or harmful.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- All amounts owed by the client to Binpro for Services rendered before the verified cancellation date must be paid in full. There will be no prorating for partial months throughout the Agreement. Due to account security and privacy concerns, all billing-related questions and cancellation requests MUST be made in writing or via email.
- Cancellation requests will only be processed if made by the initial authorizing party and if received in writing. There will be no refunds of any monies for any cancellation requests made after the cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of order. For security and training purposes, all calls, inbound and outbound, made through Binpro corporate offices are digitally recorded and the recordings form a part of the verbal contract between Binpro Solutions and the client.
- Any cancellations done after the cooling-off period by the client, for any reason, will lead to full payment of the agreed price and immediate termination of the contract, unless otherwise mutually agreed between Binpro and the Client.
- Client agrees to pay Binpro the service fee, for any Program or Service Client enrolls in, according to the terms of the Payment Plan Client selected, including without limitation, all applicable taxes, if any, following the billing terms in effect at the time the service fee becomes payable. Client expressly understands, acknowledges, and hereby authorizes Binpro to automatically charge Client’s credit card or debit Client’s bank account once a month or once time as per the Program requirement.
- The client will be charged as soon as they sign up over the phone. Binpro also reserves the right to pursue alternative means of payment up to and including debt collection services and the customer shall be liable for all collection costs, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees.
- As Binpro provides a bill-through service for sponsored listings, the company takes a significant credit risk for each and every Client. Therefore, the Client is responsible to maintain an active and valid payment method on file at all times. If for any reason, the Client’s payment method is not available, Binpro reserves the right to immediately and temporarily turn off the website, pay-per-click ads, sponsored listings, and ongoing or then current production, reporting, or support Services being provided to account. If the payment is not received, Binpro reserves the right to terminate the Agreement in full and retain ownership of the website, or other Services until such time the account has been paid in full. All Term Commitment Terminations will result in an escalation of all fees owed under the Terms of the Agreement. Many clients maintain multiple forms of payment on file to prevent this from occurring. Representations and Warranties Client represents, warrants, and covenants that (i) Client has sufficient authority to enter into the Agreement; (ii) Client is a business, not a consumer, and that Client’s use of Binpro services is solely for lawful commercial and business purposes; (iii) Client has the necessary rights to provide all information provided under the Agreement for use as described in the Agreement.
AGREEMENT TO THE POLICY:
- You should be aware that by submitting any kind of personal details to our website, you indicate your acceptance of the terms given above. In case of any queries or concerns, you are always free to contact us for further assistance.